Deconstructing the Challenges of Facility 2.0: Expertise in Semiconductor Facilities Operations
Thursday May 12 2022 08:00-09:30 PT
The unprecedented scale of the semiconductor manufacturing expansion has created an unparalleled demand for new talent. The industry is facing staffing challenges and will need to hire thousands of new skilled workers. In this community event we will discuss how the industry can collaborate to ensure there is enough talent to sustain the growth and sustainably manage the semiconductor facilities. The event will bring together Facility Owners, Tool and Technology Providers that will discuss their challenges and ways forward.
- Bob McIntosh (Moderator), Principal, Enviro-Energy Solutions
- Elizabeth Betancourt, Ocotillo Eagle Ops and Cx Manager, Intel
- Niall Maher, Engineering Manager, SCREEN
- Kenneth Sullivan, Professor, Arizona State University
- Dan Wilcox, Principal - Director Process Engineering, Page