Deconstructing the Challenges of Facility 2.0: Time-to-Market & Supply Chain Challenges in the Microelectronics Industry
Thursday June 30 2022 08:00-09:30 PT
Time-to-market has been a critical driver in the semiconductor industry for many years, driving technological competition between leaders in the market. However, current challenges go beyond typical reasons. The chip shortage provides unprecedented opportunity for all companies in the industry. Current market conditions require much larger manufacturing capacity, requiring massive expansion in the industry, resulting in unprecedented construction challenges. Facilities which are much bigger and complex than before must be built and commissioned in record times. All this is happening alongside geopolitical challenges and limited resources. The goal of this UPM Community event is to reveal specific needs and opportunities in the industry. Collaboration between all involved will be critical to produce creative ways of delivering time-to-market execution and minimize inefficiencies.
- Alex Milshteen (Moderator), Global Engineering and Commissioning Manager, Intel
- James Casey, Vice President of Operations, Lotusworks
- Assaf Harel, Global Supply Chain Manager, Intel
- Alan Knapp, Senior Director, Microelectronics, Evoqua Water Technologies
- Dave Buesser, COO, FTD Solutions