Environmental Sustainability: Driving Innovation in the Semiconductor Industry and Beyond
Thursday March 30 2023 08:00-09:30 PT
Semiconductor manufacturing is becoming more resource intensive as process steps increase from node to node, and engineers introduce more sophisticated tools into the fab. This webinar will showcase expert perspectives on:
- An end-user perspective on holistic water management throughout a semiconductor site, and how to manage competing sustainability ambitions.
- Expert perspectives on the impact of manufacturing process developments on increasing energy usage and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Insights into how tool design has implications for environmental sustainability
- Process drivers which impact resource management and efforts to introduce new, greener chemistries.
Moderator: Slava Libman, CEO, FTD Solutions
- Jim Snow, Senior Technologist, SCREEN SPE
- Paul Kerr, Environmental Technologist, Intel
- Nabil Mistkawi, Senior Staff Engineer/Technologist, Samsung Austin Semiconductor
- Kevin Geoghegan, Energy Conservation Manager, Intel
- Josh Best, Vice President of Innovation, FTD Solutions