Ultrapure Micro has served the microelectronics industry for over 7 years, at first offering a peer reviewed publication and an annual conference, and later adding webinars, online events, opportunities to publish articles and blogs, and work more closely together with the community.
In 2021 Ultrapure Micro launched the UPM Community Platform, a powerful new website built to meet the rapidly evolving demands of the supply chain.
The UPM Community Platform provides the semiconductor manufacturing industry with a dedicated space for year-round discourse and meetings, professional development and networking, and the advancement of the industry agenda. The activity and progress facilitated by the platform will culminate in the much-anticipated annual Ultrapure Micro Conference.
Working in tandem with UPM University – a specialized online training programme – UPM has become the center of gravity for professionals and businesses within the industry. This new single solution is the culmination of UPM’s dedication to delivering on its mission: to enable the future of technology by advancing semiconductor manufacturing through industry wide collaboration and research.
- Networking tools to make year-round collaboration seamless
- Company and professional profiles tagged within the supply chain, facilitating meaningful connections and partnerships
- Knowledge exchange opportunities in the form of published industry perspectives, technology insights, as well as regular virtual networking meetings
- Dedicated learning and training opportunities as part of the newly founded ‘UPM University’
- Technical UPM resources and archives collated over several years
With its focus on high purity environments, micro contamination around critical substrates, water and facility management, UPM explores cutting-edge solutions to control the quality of ultrapure water (UPW), chemicals, critical components, gasses and airborne molecular contamination (AMC) at increasingly complex facilities. Due to the tight connection between water reuse and UPW, and commitment of manufacturers to principles of sustainability, UPM promotes innovative approaches to site water and facility’s management.
UPM is a sister organization of Global Water Intelligence (GWI), the leading publisher and events organiser serving the international water industry. Since 2014, GWI and UPM have worked together to push the microelectronics sector forward.