UPM Community Guidelines
We encourage you to take a look and familiarise yourself with our Community Guidelines, which we have developed to ensure productivity and meaningful connections are made between members. This platform is designed to involve the whole supply chain within the semiconductor industry to allow for industry-wide collaboration and research. We therefore encourage you to follow these guidelines when using our Community Platform and together we can make this Community Platform free of inappropriate and unwanted content or behaviour. Please remember this is a professional setting and demands for the platform to be used in a professional manner.
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated, including on your profile.
- Use your real name on your profile.
- Use the services in a professional manner: keep content relevant and on topic. All content should aim to be a useful resource for the community.
- Be respectful in every interaction.
- Respect others’ privacy: you may not solicit email addresses or other personal information from members you do not know without explicit permission.
- Any content you share will be truthful and accurate to your knowledge.
- If you would like to post about recruitment, you should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a false identity, misrepresent your identity, create a member profile for anyone other than yourself, or use or attempt to use another’s account.
- Post self-promotional or transactional content. While commercial posts are permitted in certain areas of the platform, you will not, for example, offer business or discuss costs.
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others, including your employer).
- Engage in spam or scams.
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by us without our explicit consent.
- Harass or bully. This includes the use of offensive language and the slandering of other companies or individuals.