Based in Port Washington, NY, USA
Technology & equipment suppliers
- Tool point-of-use purification
- Ultrapure water production & management
- High-purity chemicals production & management
- High-purity gases delivery & handling
- Water management & waste streams treatment & reuse
Acquired by Danaher in 2015, Pall is a leading technology manufacturer of filtration, separation, and point-of-use purification solutions, for chemicals, gas, and water. Its filters remove particles throughout the manufacturing stages, such as during wet etching, lithography, chemical-mechanical planarization (CMP), as well as providing UPW pretreatment and ultrafiltration. Pall supports R&D within the industry by participating in IRDS UPW taskforce studies to test current filters and work towards solutions for emerging particle precursors. Due to shifting industrial focus on effluent quality, Pall is also running pilots on treating hydrofluoric acid waste streams with hollow fibre membranes.